E Telda Dagor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One World, Two Planes of Existence, and a Great War that could bring ruin to all. Dragons vs Demons, and a plethora of species in between. Which side will you chose?

Frequently Asked Questions

The Fierce Fire
    The Fierce Fire
    Admin

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post by The Fierce Fire Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:25 pm

Why do I have to have my character(s) approved?
    We ask that each of our members have their characters approved by a staff member before they join the role playing worlds for one simple reason: fairness to the other members.
    No one likes a character that power plays, especially the staff. Having to deal with those who God-Mod and Power Play is stressful and not something we want to do. We prefer to be role playing and having fun.
    Having your character approved by a staff member isn't a hard task, believe me! As long as you follow the criteria of what we ask and fix anything we might find troublesome, you'll be approved in no time!

Do I have to choose one of the posted occupations or can I choose my own?
    We would like it if you choose one of the posted occupations, but we're always eager for suggestions of others! As long as they tie into the playable species and their powers, as well as the plot, we don't really mind. All we ask though, is that you go over it with a staff member to get our approval.

Where do I start with my character?

Well first you can start by reading the plot and check out the playable races. These will give you an idea (hopefully) of what to do and once you have an idea of what you want to be, head over and copy the code for the character skeleton and post it in a thread in the pending characters board for staff approval.

If you can't make up your mind on what you want to be, check out the Adoptables, which consist of characters specially tailored for this World.

Why are we being asked for our character's faction in the character sheet?
    Good question! The faction has a lot to do with the plot. If you paid attention, you will remember that the species were all divided into different factions. By giving us your character's faction, we can add the "title" to your profile so that the other players know what side you're on!

To read more, please go to the Faction of Species thread!

What is the difference between the Moderator and the Administrator?
    The Administrator is the one who has full control over the site, given that E Telda Dagor is her brain child, after all. She can ban members, edit profiles and topics, and usually the go to person to go to if you have a question or a suggestion.

Moderators are the eyes and ears for the Admin. They don't have all the powers the Admins has, but they do have some. They're also available to answer any questions you might have!

Can I become either a Moderator?
    You can, but only when the admin decides that they need more help... which, at the moment, we do not.

Can I have more than one character at a time?

Yes! The more the merrier!

Can I choose a Race not shown?

This is something that would have to have administrative approval, so if you can think of a race that is not listed, please PM one of the staff and we will discuss it amongst each other and give you a thumbs up if we all agree.

Can I post as a guest?

Nope, you need to be a member to post in the threads.

What is the language rating/ what vulgarities may I use
    Keep it mature, but remember that in this time period people would not be dropping the f bomb in every sentence. If you have a question as to what is acceptable or not, please pm an admin.

When in character, am I allowed to post in more than one thread?

Yes, but only up to five. The reason being is that it can get rather... confusing to have the same character showing up in several different areas at once.

What do you do with all the RP threads that have died off?
    They go to the graveyard!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:00 am