E Telda Dagor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One World, Two Planes of Existence, and a Great War that could bring ruin to all. Dragons vs Demons, and a plethora of species in between. Which side will you chose?

Here Be Thy Rules

The Fierce Fire
    The Fierce Fire
    Admin

Here Be Thy Rules Empty Here Be Thy Rules

Post by The Fierce Fire Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:52 pm

✨  The Rules ✨

Hello! Below are some general rules that all must abide by. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us!

💠 Be respectful to your fellow writers and their muses. It's okay to plot out animosity towards another's muse(s), but don't be an asshat about it.

💠  Keep the drama at your door. If you have an issue with someone, take it to the DMS. If you feel like you need to hash things out and want a moderator, we are more than happy to comply.

💠 All muse interactions should happen in the Palurin forums.. Please, please, please do not flood the other forums with it. I know we are all guilty of this, but I want to nip this in the bud.

💠 No god-modding. All muses are capped for a reason, unless they play a vital role in the plot. Even then, the other moderators and I will monitor to ensure that no OP or GM is happening. If you wish to play a lead-type muse, you must have Admin and/or Moderator approval first.

💠  No call outs of any kind. Anyone seen to be calling out another, even in the slightest way, will be temp. banned for 24 hours.

💠  Anyone who is seen to be flouting these rules will be given a Three Point warning:

🔹 Point One: A warning
    🔹 Point Two: Immediate mediation with a moderator.
    🔹 Point Three: A ban from the server for 30 days.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:24 pm